Thursday 25 April 2013

Front Cover Final Cut

This is the final cut of my magazine front cover compared to my rough cut:

Rough Cut
Final Cut
I have made miraculous changes to from my rough cut. I have decided to change the colours and title to be more conventional. The navy has been changed to blue and the fonts are clearer and more conventional. They are taller and thinner to look blocky and cleaner on the page. As you can see I kept the 'Scarlett Hudson' the same only slightly tilted it on the page to fit more plugs around it. I varied some of my text from being bold and italic or different colours. I changed the banner on the bottom of the page to be more artists names as my model magazine uses lots more artist names to to attract a wider audience as they have constituencies around them. I moved the bar code to the other side to match my NME Rihanna style model. I decided to re photoshop my main image to make the hair look neater and cleaner against the dark title. I added a couple of little touches around the page such as the extra lines of blue. I copied my style model's date and price above the title in a smaller font slightly italic with the price in the blue colour. I decided to use rounded colour plugs around the top of the page to add a little extra content. 



No comments:

Post a Comment